March 13, 2009

Some KKM! Yuuram/Wolfyuu fics that I recommend

Well, I was checking some Yuuram/Wolfyuu fics rec lists and here are some works that are not mentioned, and for me they're very good, so:

*~Oneshots~*

Title: Michi; Author: Makemegray; Link: Here

Title: Secrets; Author: somniumquiesco; Link: Here

Title: Never Enough; Author: somniumquiesco; Link: Here

Title: Risk; Author: somniumquiesco; Link: Here

Title: The Onion Valentine; Author: Synaptic-Firefly; Link: Here

Title: Fairytale; Author: 2dragonkat; Link: Here

*~Multiple Chapters~*

Title: Fires Within; Author: Sage-libra; Link: Here

Title: Kyou Kara Wagamama Pu; Author: seamusog; Link: Here

Title: The Bachelor's Party; Author: seamusog; Link: Here

*~WIP~*

Title: Dawn; Author: chiatralfaz; Link: Here

Title: Temple of the Winds; Author: Sage-libra; Link: Here


If you read them I hope you like them :D


Note: If you wanna see real good Kyou Kara Maou! fanfics rec lists you should check out these:

Yuuram/Wolfyuu fanfic recommendation by [info]chalp

Kyou Kara Maou (Kyo Kara Maoh) Fanfic Recs by [info]animekitty421

----***---

“Why do you think god gave us space between our fingers?"
... "So another person can fill that gaps with their own fingers.”

4 comments:

  1. There are some stories here that required a livejournal account to be viewed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bachelors party is not yuuram nor wolfyuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Anonymous: Well, no many of them require a LJ account to be viewed ^^U though tbh I don't see a problem with that... :O On this list only two are private entries on Somniumquiesco's writing journal but she's so an awesome writer that reading them it's totally worth it :) you only have to friend the journal and she'll friend you back~

    About "The Bachelor's Party" story, I admit the plot doesn't focus on romance and it has hints of many pairings, but the fic is a sidestory from Seamusog's "Yuuri's Travels: Strange Occurrences", a mainly Yuuram story, and it also has Yuuram situations, even more in chapter 5 XP so for that I decided to include it in this list :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this rec list useful! There were some fic I hadn't read yet :) I love the Yuuri/Wolfram pairing when I need some good quick angst and hurt/comfort. Somehow the fandom is full of it, and I absolutely love it for that.

    ReplyDelete